Want to be a Firefighter?
How to become a Brookville Firefighter
Requirements to Apply:
- at least 21 years of age
- a resident in or near the area that is serviced by the Brookville Fire Dept.
- have a Current Firefighter "Sponsor" your application to the dept.
There is a $50 Application Fee that covers part of the cost of the Background Check and Drug Screen.
This Fee will be Refunded after Successfully Completing the Probationary Period.
- complete Background Investigation (which includes: Criminal History Check, Driving Record Check, and Interview)
- complete Drug Screen
- complete a Physical Agility Test in the required time
- complete Indiana Mandatory Firefighter Training (2-3 months of class)
- complete 6 months Probation
A Complete Copy of our By-Laws are Below for Review.
Application is below, Print it, Complete it, and Submit it to a Firefighter!
The Brookville Fire Department and the Town of Brookville consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.